The User shall not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS PROCESSED BY THE COMPANY
1.1. The site collects, obtains access and uses for the purposes defined by the Policy personal data of Users, technical and other information related to Users.
1.3. Also, technical information means information that is automatically transmitted to the Company in the process of using the Site using the software installed on the User’s device.
1.4. The User’s personal data means the information that the User provides to the Company when filling out an application or feedback form on the Site and subsequent use of the Site. The information required to provide the Company is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
1.5. The company may also process data made publicly available by the personal data subject or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The Company does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User, and does not have the ability to evaluate its legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and maintains this information up to date.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
2.1. The main goal of the Company when collecting personal data is to provide information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data to:
- Identification of the party in the framework of the services provided;
- Provision of services and customer support at the request of Users;
- Improving the quality of services, ease of use, development and development of the Site, eliminating technical or security problems;
- The personal data received from the User is used to support feedback with him, including for sending notifications about changes in the status of the order, as well as for informing about special offers at the email address specified during registration or sending a message. The user has the right to refuse to receive these messages by sending a request to the site Administration by e-mail;
- Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, updating services and advertising offers based on information preferences of Users;
- Targeting promotional materials sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data;
2.2. The company uses technical information anonymized for the purposes specified in paragraph 2.1.
3. TERMS AND METHODS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES.
3.1. The user agrees to the processing of his personal data by sending an application (any written or electronic request containing contact details).
3.2. Processing of User’s personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data.
3.3. With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary