1933 — the official date of creation of the plant. This year, the construction of the forge and mechanical workshops was completed and the first products were delivered.
1935 — commissioning of the iron foundry and woodworking shops; The name of the plant is “Armavir Mechanical Weight Plant”.
1939 — the plant was transferred to the Central Management System of Railway Engineering Factories of the NKPS; The new name of the plant is “State Union Armavir Machine-Building Plant.”
1940 — an increase in the number of products by 4 times compared to 1933.
1941 — production during the Great Patriotic War.
1942 — temporary cessation of the plant due to German occupation of the city.
1943 — restoration of the plant.
1950 — reaching the pre-war level of production.
1953 — the development of a complex telescopic tower.
1956 — production of new technologically demanding equipment — railway carts and trolleys, conveyor belts, pumping stations, carriages for agricultural machines.
1960 — large orders for the supply of equipment for construction projects of all-Union significance (KAMAZ, Bhilai Iron and Steel Works in India, BAM).
1961 — a sharp increase in export supplies — the plant’s products are exported to 25 countries.
1965 — the new name of the enterprise is “Railway Engineering Plant.
1967 — the beginning of the production of removable equipment WITH, equipment removable OS-2 and standardized removable equipment USO-2 for laying the track.
1969 — development of the production of a diesel locomotive TED-30 jack, a rack jack DR-7; supplies of equipment to the railways of the USSR, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Cuba.
1973 — Modernization of the manufactured equipment taking into account the requirements of customers: diesel DET-40 jack, unified removable equipment USO-ZAM, DR-8M rack jack.
1976 — Large supply of DET-40 jacks for the transition of Art. Julfa.
1985 — Supply of equipment for the construction of the Channel Tunnel.
1986 — Supply of DET-40 jacks and small-scale mechanization equipment to Cuba.
1992 — Withdrawal of the Zheldormash plant from the Mintyazhmash enterprises; foundation of Kubanzheldormash CJSC.
1993 — large deliveries for Indian, Bulgarian railways.
1995 — obtaining the status of “Leader of the Russian economy”; start of production of hydraulic tools for repair and current track maintenance.
1999 — high rating of the hydraulic tool according to the results of comparative tests; The plant has become one of the main Russian manufacturers of hydraulic tools for various purposes.
2000 — the beginning of the global modernization of the enterprise’s production facilities.
2003 — production of the portal crane KR-2M and electric tamper ШПВЭ-2.
2004 — launch of a new compressor with a total capacity of 72.90 m3 / min, equipped with the new Atlas Copco GA 75 A FF compressors (Sweden); the launch of imported machining centers Mazak Integrex 300 and Mazak Multiplex 6100Y (Japan).
2009 — commissioning of seven Mazak machining centers and a grinding group of machines from SchleifringGroup. Serial production of new equipment has begun — a wrench and a hydraulic coupling for the PMG track machine manufactured by the Tikhoretsky Vorovskiy Engineering Plant.
2010 — a new section of gray cast iron was launched using XTS technology. A new machine shop No. 3 with a total area of 3200 square meters was commissioned.
2013 — the program for the global reconstruction of the enterprise “ KZHDM 2013-2020 a> ”.
2014 — Laempe LL-20 core machine and Rosler RHBD 13-18 shot blasting machine was purchased at the foundry
2015 — global improvement of the workspace: the construction of a thermal section, the construction of a new building for the central health center, a new factory laboratory was built.
2016 — the Codere System 250-70 / 100 chemical-heat treatment line (Switzerland) was launched, two KASTO machines (Germany) were purchased for the non-standard equipment section, and installation of truck scales on the plant’s territory. < / p>
2018 — this year the anniversary is celebrated — 85 years to the plant.