1933 – the official date of creation of the plant. This year, the construction of the forge and mechanical workshops was completed and the first products were delivered.
1935 – commissioning of the iron foundry and woodworking shops; The name of the plant is “Armavir Mechanical Weight Plant”.
1939 – the plant was transferred to the Central Management System of Railway Engineering Factories of the NKPS; The new name of the plant is “State Union Armavir Machine-Building Plant.”
1940 – an increase in the number of products by 4 times compared to 1933.
1941 – production during the Great Patriotic War.
1942 – temporary cessation of the plant due to German occupation of the city.
1943 – restoration of the plant.
1950 – reaching the pre-war level of production.
1953 – the development of a complex telescopic tower.
1956 – production of new technologically demanding equipment – railway carts and trolleys, conveyor belts, pumping stations, carriages for agricultural machines.
1960 – large orders for the supply of equipment for construction projects of all-Union significance (KAMAZ, Bhilai Iron and Steel Works in India, BAM).
1961 – a sharp increase in export supplies – the plant’s products are exported to 25 countries.
1965 – the new name of the enterprise is “Railway Engineering Plant.
1967 – the beginning of the production of removable equipment WITH, equipment removable OS-2 and standardized removable equipment USO-2 for laying the track.
1969 – development of the production of a diesel locomotive TED-30 jack, a rack jack DR-7; supplies of equipment to the railways of the USSR, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Cuba.
1973 – Modernization of the manufactured equipment taking into account the requirements of customers: diesel DET-40 jack, unified removable equipment USO-ZAM, DR-8M rack jack.
1976 – Large supply of DET-40 jacks for the transition of Art. Julfa.
1985 – Supply of equipment for the construction of the Channel Tunnel.
1986 – Supply of DET-40 jacks and small-scale mechanization equipment to Cuba.
1989 – Production of jack installations UDS-120, UDS-160, UDS 200, unified removable equipment USO-4.
1992 – Withdrawal of the Zheldormash plant from the Mintyazhmash enterprises; foundation of Kubanzheldormash CJSC.
1993 – large deliveries for Indian, Bulgarian railways.
1995 – obtaining the status of “Leader of the Russian economy”; start of production of hydraulic tools for repair and current track maintenance.
1999 – high rating of the hydraulic tool according to the results of comparative tests; The plant has become one of the main Russian manufacturers of hydraulic tools for various purposes.
2000 – the beginning of the global modernization of the enterprise’s production facilities.
2003 – production of the portal crane KR-2M and electric tamper.
2004 – launch of a new compressor with a total capacity of 72.90 m3 / min, equipped with the new Atlas Copco GA 75 A FF compressors (Sweden); the launch of imported machining centers Mazak Integrex 300 and Mazak Multiplex 6100Y (Japan).
2006 – the launch of two new Mazak Variaxis 630-5X five-axis machining centers; launch of own power unit; the start of production of the RRS-80 rail cutting machine and rail boring machine RCC.
2007 – the beginning of the production of the universal wrench GP800 and power plants AB-4 and AD-4.
2009 – commissioning of seven Mazak machining centers and a grinding group of machines from SchleifringGroup. Serial production of new equipment has begun – a wrench and a hydraulic coupling for the PMG track machine manufactured by the Tikhoretsky Vorovskiy Engineering Plant.
2010 – a new section of gray cast iron was launched using XTS technology. A new machine shop No. 3 with a total area of 3200 square meters was commissioned.
2013 – the program for the global reconstruction of the enterprise “KZHDM 2013-2020”.
2014 – Laempe LL-20 core machine and Rosler RHBD 13-18 shot blasting machine was purchased at the foundry
2015 – global improvement of the workspace: the construction of a thermal section, the construction of a new building for the central health center, a new factory laboratory was built.
2016 – the Codere System 250-70 / 100 chemical-heat treatment line (Switzerland) was launched, two KASTO machines (Germany) were purchased for the non-standard equipment section, and installation of truck scales on the plant’s territory. < / p>
2018 – this year the anniversary is celebrated – 85 years to the plant.