Mobile lifting jacks, lightweight jacks for metro and trams
KZDM Company is industry leader in design, manufacture and delivery of lifting equipment for railway depot and workshops. All KZDM jacks are electro-mechanical with lifting screw-nut system. These lifting jack systems are perfectly suitable for high-speed trains, metro and trams.
UD type lifting jacks with fixed or movable anvil is the first-rate universal solution for depot maintenance tasks with all types of not heavy rail vehicles. The UD-32 and UD-60 are used for lifting & lowering individual wagon or complete trains for changing boogies, power packs or wheel sets. We design and build train jacks for hard working in any environment from Africa to Siberia.
- plain, durable and robust construction
- retractable or extendable claws
- easy to move design: compact sizes, weight and excellent manoeuvrability
- flexibility: the base design and moving claws allow lifting multiple different types of rail vehicles
- suitable for small work space
- built-in travel hydraulic dolly on each jack
- self-locking screw system for operation under the load
- rail guided version
- from 4 to 128 synchronized jacks for complete trains lifting
- the safety and reliability of the PLC system
- safety, considered the new machine guideline 2006/42/EG and the new European Standard EN 1493:2010
|Load capacity, t||32||60|
|Minimum lowering height, mm||300||500|
|Maximum lifting height, mm||2000||2400|
|Dimensions, LxWxH, mm||1205x1065x2615||1550x1230x3330|
|Weight (4 jacks with control panel without gear oil), kg||2100||5800|
Full customization under customer’s preferences and functional requirements. We can design mobile lifting columns under specific parameters to suit your needs or project specifications, for wider or taller vehicles, for extra minimum or maximum height of crossbeam (lifting stroke), various PLC options etc.
To buy lifting train jacks at a good price, please call our Sales Department:
+ 7 (988) 652-53-78 (WhatsApp, Telegram) or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org