Rail stressor R700
Hydraulic rail stressor R700 is designed to adjust the gaps between rail ends for rail stressing, rail welding and installing insulated joints. Rail tensor R700 is the best way in track maintenance to stress and keep rails in neutral length during welding. It’s sometimes used for repairing rail failures.
Track modular hydraulic rail stressor by KZDM is powerful and efficient solution with many design and technological innovations.
- 2 operators can assemble and disassemble the rail tensor in a few minutes
- lightweight device with maximum weight of the heaviest component about 32 kg
- obstructionless design allows trains to keep running over installed stressor
- rail vehicles can pass over when the stressor is mounted on the rails
- no tools required for installation
- suitable for all types of rails
- engine or manual hydraulic pump on request
|Max.pulling/pushing force, kN
|Travel stroke, mm
|Dimensions, LxWxH, mm
|Weight of heaviest elements, kg
|Total weight, kg
Technical details are for information only