Grinding machine MCRA
Grinding machine MCRA is designed for finishing of the rolling surface on the rail head at the current maintenance and repair of the railway track. The rail grinding machine is used by the railway workers for elimination of defects after welding, surfacing, cleaning of microcracks and correction of side wear of the rail head.
- Engine petrol Honda GX270
grinding wheel diameter, mm 150
grinding wheel height, mm 63
- Circular speed, m/s 40
- Grinding wheel feed in one turn of the hand wheel, mm 1
- Grinding wheel full feed, mm 60
- Grinding wheel tilting to each side of the vertical axis up to 92°
- Weight, kg 99
- High quality rail head grinding
- Smooth adjustment of grinding wheel feed
- Processing of the entire rail section — from the riding surface to the sides of the rail head
- Reliable stability and ease of operation of the rail grinding machine in all grinding operating positions, including 920 tilts.
- Comfortable overview of the entire grinding area
- Reliable and trouble-free operation in all weather conditions
You can buy or order a grinding machineMCRA at any time, just contact the sales department of the factory.