Portable impact wrench GUP-170
Portable impact wrench GUP-170 is designed for tightening and loosening nuts and sleeper bolts as well as screws of rail fasteners during maintenance and reconstruction of railway tracks.
The wrench is completely self-contained and does not require any additional energy sources. Having two rotational speeds in its original construction as well as reverse and hammering system, the portable railway wrench has broad operational capabilities. It’s unbelievable, but so light-weight design creates great torque of tightening!
The machine is sturdy and safe to use, durable design and three ergonomic handles make it smoother and less tough for you to work with GUP-170. Unscrewing of the tightest old or rusty fastenings is uncompromisingly reached by the high torque of the impact system.
- powerful, high-quality, light, safe
- compact and robust design, operates in every position
- one-man operation with manual feed, rotates left or right
- faster drilling due to 2-stroke engine, reduced drilling time
- low vibration, special vibration-damped handles
- centrifugal clutch and reversing gearbox
- made in Russia
|Portable Impact Wrench||GUP-170|
|Drive||Air-cooled 2-stroke petrol engine|
|Maximum intermittent unscrewing torque||2500 Nm / 1915 lbs/ft.|
|Maximum torque while screwing||2000 Nm / 1100 lbs/ft.|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||690 x 430 x 320 mm|
|Weight socket||~1.5 kg|
|Total Weight||~20 kg|
Technical details are for information only