Hydraulic track jacks
The hydraulic track jacks DPG series with integrated pump/carry handle are designed for vertical lifting and setting down single rail or rail with sleepers. Rail track jacks with hydraulic pump are used during tamping and levelling operations in track maintenance. High quality, ease of use, superior output and accurate precision lifting, minimum effort and maximum safety for the railroad workers along with affordable prices make our rail track hydraulic jacks the most widespread in the world.
We produce powerful and reliable self-contained hydraulic track jacks for 40 years, we have great experience in lifting railways.
|Lifting capacity, t
|Lifting height, mm
|Excavation height, mm
|Dimensions, LxWxH, mm
Technical details are for information only
DPG-18 and DPG-20/175 are heavy duty hydraulic track jacks, specially used for switches and crossing works.
- lightweight, compact and robust design
- exceptional durability and easy handling
- special valve to limit overload
- detachable hand lever
- fast and safe stroke return after discharging pressure
- weatherproof, inside and outside use
- best price-quality ratio on the market